Make-up And Custom.

  • 0




~~~~

Prices:
-Basic make-up: Pullip, Ag, taeyang, Dal, byul, isul,  blythe...
-------------------------------10€
-Partial make-up: prices by private e-mail.
-Remove make-up: 3€~5€

-Change eyechips (In this case with the oldest stock chips do not guarantee they leave intact )3€~5€
-Eyelashes: if you send me a pair of eyelashes 0€ if not 2€
-Put obitsu body: 2€
-Acrylic eyes in a original mecanism:Prices by e-mail.
-Custom eyechips: Two options:
~~ Eye chips handpainted.. 2€ (Not include the eyechip)

~~Custom flat: Foil .(design) 3,5€(Not include the eyechip)
-Complete custom: Full-Custom:e-mail me

~~ In the event that the client requests to delete a layer sealed, will be charged  4€ per label deleted~~

Atention:

-My customs and makeup are unique, and unrepeatable, so do not make-up copies have already cast.
-Do not copy other people's customs.
-No make-ups performed based on real people.
-I don't restore.



Materials:
-MSC
-Pastels
-Gloss

-Acrylics
-Water color pencils





Sesión de fotos
In all cases, I reserve the right to make a custom photo shoot . Any questions or if you want to don't publish photos let me know.


Any questions email me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Language

Spanish///////////English